I believe you already have everything you need to heal and feel well.
My job is to help you access the healing power within you. When our body and mind are allowed to relax, tension patterns can also start to shift.
I am a massage therapist based in Newcastle’s East End. I love seeing my clients overcome big and small health complaints by committing to a self-care routine that nourishes their whole being.
My treatments are a combination of remedial and relaxation massage techniques, craniosacral therapy, myofascial and triggerpoint release as well as mindfulness exercises.
I specialise in stress related conditions such as migraines, tension headaches, neck, shoulder and TMJ pain, back problems, chronic pain conditions, depression and anxiety.
Massage is also a wonderful ‘tune up’ for anyone wanting to feel happy and well and look after their long-term health.
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Certificate IV Massage Therapy
- Certificate Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Craniosacral therapy, Level 1 and 2 (Upledger)
- Bachelor of Arts (Art education)
- Various short courses as part of continuous professional education (CPE)
- Member of Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- Private health insurance provider (HiCaps registered)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Working with Children check, NSW